Who we are
UMAN has been working on innovative solutions for Time Sensitive Networks and AVB since 2008. As an expert in the real time transport of data, we are a partner of automotive and aviation industries. Our passion is the world of embedded software and hardware. Our life is to provide networked systems that are always reliable.
The company is headed by the two founders and partners, Jürgen Scheuring and Robby Gurdan. The UMAN Team shares a vision: Time Sensitive Networks.
Our international Engineering Team is based in Stuttgart, Nümberg and Cape Town.
Jürgen Scheuring CEO
- Technology & Products
- Admin, Finance & HR
Robby gurdan CTO
- Head of Development Kapstadt
- Technology & products
What we do
Embedded software and networks are our passion.
Real Time is our life.
We develop software and hardware with the following focus:
Automotive Ethernet, AVB/TSN
Our strengths lie in the following fields:
Test & Measurement Systems
Demonstrators, Proof of Concepts
How we work
Whether V model or agile: we choose the method that suits the client and the project.
We are completely non-ideological. We deliver.
- UMAN is mother company and development partner of TSN Systems
- UMAN is a NXP partner in Embedded Board Solutions i.MX6
- UMAN is a software engineering partner of Marvell for AVB/TSN Switch solutions
Other hardware partners: Altera, Extreme Networks
- UMAN is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified
- UMAN is engineering partner of EDAG for Automotive Ethernet
- UMAN is engineering partner of XMOS for AVB/TSN and audio applications
- UMAN is member of OPEN ALLIANCE
- UMAN is member of ASAM